Wow, I have been nominated for my first ever award. Stephanie@ Stephanies Novel Fiction has nominated me for The Awesome Blogger Award, thanks Steph.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
1 What is something that you’ve always dreamed of doing but never have?
I have often though that I would like to learn how to throw pots and do a pottery course, but I never have. I need to find a taster course somewhere near me.
2 What inspires you to blog?
Several reasons really. The first one to be able to gush about a book that I have loved and to share the love with the wonderful community that exists in the book blogging world. I am motivated by stats and comments, completely shallow I know.
3 How do you like to spend a rainy day?
Either curled up on the sofa with a good book or for the past week alternating between my daughter and I playing Minecraft (we both get addicted occasionally).
4 What gift have you received that you will always treasure?
I have an antique beaded bag which my mum gave me, I think it came from one of my grandmothers but I cant remember but it is beautiful.
5 What is the most important thing in your life right now?
That’s an easy one, my 8 year old daughter Eva who is currently sitting across from me making a my little pony figure out of clay.
What would be a perfect afternoon for you?
A long lunch with friends and or family in a nice restaurant or at home with no need to hurry.
What book, movie or TV series have you seen/read recently you would recommend?
The book that I would recommend to almost everybody has to be Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine . Its wonderful.
What 5 words best describe you?
Scatterbrained, Free-Spirited, Adventurous, Friendly, Untidy
As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
I thought I would be a pharmacist (as a teenager anyway) but failing my A-level chemistry put paid to that idea. I’m not sure that its a job that I would want anyway, as I much prefer working with people.
What is your favorite holiday? What do you like about it?
I really love wandering around unfamiliar cities on my own, so my fave holiday is a city break somewhere I have never been before with a map, camera, sketchbook and plenty of time. I am planning to go to Madrid sometime in the autumn to brush up on my Spanish, and I plan being very selfish and on going by myself, bliss.
I nominate for their sheer awesomeness. If you don’t do awards and that kind of thing feel free to ignore this but otherwise, follow the rules above and the questions below. And just remember how awesome you are.
- What is your favourite book of all time (or books if you can’t choose)
- What is your favourite ice-cream flavour
- What is your earliest childhood memory
- Which musical genre’s are your favourite.
- Do you speak more than one language, if so which.
- What is your favourite form of exercise.
- Favourite pizza toppings.
- What do you love the most about blogging
- What do you dislike the most about blogging
- What is your biggest plan for the next 12 months.