If you an author or publisher and would like me to review your book here please contact me at email@example.com please read my review policy below and this policy is liable to change if I get too busy.
- I am happy to do both book reviews and author interviews .
- My plan is to be totally honest in my review of a book, so I will post negative reviews if I feel it is appropriate, but I do understand that it will purely be my opinion and will express this.
- I intend to cross post any reviews I do on goodreads, so if this is a problem please let me know.
- I prefer to read print copies of books as I find them much easier on the eye but if you are unable to post to the UK I will accept epub books but I read much slower on devices therefore it will take much longer to publish a review.
- I read mainly literary fiction, occasionally fantasy and some si-fi. I also read to my daughter and would love to review anything suitable to be read to an 8 year old but it will take me longer to read these books (a chapter a day) so there will be a delay in getting a review. I also read non-fiction but only on subjects that interest, ie. art and drawing, writing and journaling , psychology and many other diverse subjects. Best to email me and ask.
- I am not compensated for writing book reviews and will state where I obtained the book within the context of the book review. Any opinions I may have of any book are purely my own and I will try to be impartial.